Friday, August 21, 2009

alrights! I am going to try again! I won't give up!!!

for the past months, i have been real frustrated with my cell, because its very difficult to connect with them, and also, the cell kit is really theological and difficult this year and they dont really understand whatever i am teaching...

BUT!!!

i am going to try again! currently adapting some new lessons from my QT book, which are hopefully more applicable and youth oriented!!!


well, like everyone else, been stressing abt uni apps. but i had this real nice QT a few days back, just talking to God about it all, and I felt then that everything was going to be alright. that even if I can't get into my dream school, i'll still be where God wants me to be. after all, I want God's best for me! (: and if I think about it now, I know that while i will still be sad if I don't get to go overseas,I will be at peace with it. so yep yep, I felt a lot better after praying, and i felt so loved by my father in heaven!!!


and i was reaalll encouraged by jess's bookmark today! thanks buddy!

No comments: