Friday, October 24, 2008

i hope chinese will be over soon!!! it's quite torturous, but i'm trying my best not to sleep! cos lao shi is really nice, and everytime she looks at me, i'll pretend to nod or something though my eyes were going to shut. hahah. (:



verses of two different versions of in Christ alone, both really nice and really meaningful

In Christ alone I place my trust
And find my glory in the power of the cross
In every victory let it be said of me
My source of strength, my source of hope
Is Christ alone

In Christ alone my hope is found; He is my light, my strength, my song;
This cornerstone, this solid ground, Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace, When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My comforter, my all in all—Here in the love of Christ I stand



I havent typed out my soccer comm meeting minutes!! oops!!


anyway, now that i'm so free, been thinking about the people whom we used to see in church but arent anymore for various reasons. and it's really really sad. and i don't know how to help. ): Because there're so many hurts, disappointments and broken hearts that only God can heal. all i can do is to keep them in prayer that they take their heart and all their hurts to Jesus. sigh, it gives me this deep sense of heartache when i see that there are so many hurting hearts and crushed spirits. ):


Open the blind eyes
Unlock the deaf ears
Come to your people
As we draw near
Hear us from heaven
Touch our generation
We are your people
Crying out in desperation




No comments: