Thursday, August 28, 2008

on another note, I really love the 'lifehouse everything skit'. haha, type tt on youtube and watch it! The saltshaker cell is real cool, being so united and doing a fabulous job at rehearsing so hard and planning for the sow and reap! am really excited to go watch it! and see my jess buddy perform too! of course, most important will be the sec 1s and 2s coming!

after much procrastination and constant bugging from jess to watch it, I finally did, and it really touched my heart :D It's very different seeing someone acting as a tangible God.

and I'm glad that He listens to what my heart has to say, It's easy to say that God loves us, but i hardly think of how much He does. but, I've been realising that God doesn't just love us, He LOVES us! hahah :D and tt makes me really happy, all the time!!! and I really love my book 'captivating'. It's so uplifting, and it really does cover much of what matters to me.



God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

I think I said this before, but it makes a lot of sense to me again today :D


No comments: